Wednesday, September 14, 2011

YSL Arty Ring Close DUPE found & Back to School Outfit Ideas!


I found a pretty darn good dupe to the gorgeous, yet pricey YSL arty ring
This doesn't look exactly like it, but the best dupe I've found thus far!

I found this ring at the Karmaloop site!
This 18k gold plated Obey ring is only $30, you can google up a random Karmaloop rep code for an additional 20% off.  


Need any back to school outfit ideas or casual comfy outfit ideas?  Here's my latest video.  So glad to be making videos again!  Thank you friends so much for taking the time to watch!






❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

11 comments:

  1. Love the YSL dupe ring! what other colors do they have?

    katattack2000@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! The ring! Such a beautiful colour <3 And love your outfits! Very nice selection~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look like a YSL ring!! Thanks for the info, April! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dupe! And you can't beat the price! And you are so adorable in your video's April :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that ring looks gorgeous, and it is a really close dupe to arty! i am gonna go get one, thanks April :) (btw, did you have to pay shipping at karmaloop?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LuluYou do have to pay shipping if under $75.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just to let you know I sell dupe for the ysl rings with really pretty stone colours =]

    www.blackthorn.info

    ReplyDelete