Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm marrying my dream man, my bestfriend,my everything!

Every little girl dreams of growing up to marry their true life prince charming.  I am so fortunate in my life to have met Justin who is more than I could ever ask for in a partner.  He's my bestest friend in the whole wide world, the supporter of all my dreams and does everything he can possibly do to make them all come true.  Little does he know my dreams are already coming true, I'm marrying him and feel so blessed in life that I get to spend forever with him.

On August 7, 2011 at 11am Justin and I will be married!  The following Tuesday we'll be away on our honeymoon to Thailand and Singapore until late August.  I wanted to share with you friends some engagement pictures Justin and I took throughout the years.

All of the photos were taken by our dear friend Sherwin Sanchez, 
who is an amazing photographer, but an even better friend.  He is so talented in everything he does and has a huge heart.  He was generous and offered to be our wedding photographer.  We are forever grateful for your generosity and friendship Sherwin! :) 

Location: Laguna Niguel Regional Park
Date: July 10, 2010 (Our 1st engagement photos)
Photo Credits: Sherwin Sanchez


I was a preschool teacher for a very long time and I wanted my outfit to reflect my personality: feminine, caring, kind and pink!

❤ My outfit:
Windsor Dress (thrifted) similar and cuter here
White bow wedges similar here and here (both under $30)
Pearl necklace similar here
Pearl studs similar here



The dress I wore was a Winsdor dress I found at a thrift store (Salvation Army) for only $3!  
Justin picked out the white bow wedges I wore and I picked out his blue shirt.  Blue looks amazing on him.

I love this last candid photo.  We didn't notice that Sherwin took this shot, but I love the expression on Justin's face. :) 

Our kind friend Sherwin invited us to a test shoot before our wedding.  It was a beautiful hot and sunny day and I was too excited about the peacocks! 

Location: Los Angeles Country Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Date: July 3, 2011
Photo Credits: Sherwin Sanchez

❤ My outfit:
Free People Lace Cotton Halter dress and other FP styles I love here
Forever 21 bow wedges similar here and here
Versailles Jewelmint Earrings, here is my invite







❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

38 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for sharing these pictures! You are right, that candid picture is so cute! Justin's expression is total love!! :)

    I love that photo on the palm tree! So cool!!

    I cannot wait to see more pictures! I hope you have a wonderful wedding day and honeymoon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures. have a great wedding and don't forget to take pictures on your honeymoon and share the experience with your readers if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you guys look so incredibly happy and beautiful together. These wonderful pictures put a smile on my face and I cannot be more happy for you two! Have a lovely and safe time on the honeymoon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe....you and Justin make a perfect couple! I am so excited about ur wedding! I can't believe it's this wknd!! Yay!

    I will be anxiously awaiting wedding and honeymoon pics!! Heheheheh

    You look really great April! You have a great figure and it really shows in ur dresses!! You are going to be a gorgeous bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures, April and thank you so much for sharing!! you and Justin are so cute and the love you have for each other really shows through the pictures. i can't wait to see the wedding pics!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Justin are very cute together! I first saw you two on one of your videos on YT and quickly noticed how you guys were great together. Congratulations :) and the pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to both of you on your big day... both looks superb couple. pics are lovely

    Wishes and Prayers for your healthy and lovely life... :)



    www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. April!!! <3 Congrats! Photos of you two are so beautiful and precious. I wish the best for your future together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures and a masssssive congrats to you hun :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww..congrats April! You too make such a sweet couple. I can't wait to see your wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the both of you!! I can feel the love through the words on this post... now I'm feeling all mushy inside! :D Thanks for sharing, your engagement pictures were lovely! Enjoy your big day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. April, this is just so sweet. I really hope the best for you and Justin. I can clearly see that you two are madly in love. I know he'll take good care of you too. :) Please tell him congrats for me and congratulations to the both of you. I hope I get to see you guys in the near future! <3 -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot say this enough: you guys are just the cutest couple =)
    The pictures look beautiful & I wish you both all the best.

    CONGRATULATIONS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow april! you and Justin are both gorgeous couples! and you don't need a clothes to reflect your kind and sweet personality! I loove loove your pictures! Good luck to both of you and cheers to spending forever together :D.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!! Wish you both the best~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, April and Justin! You are truly blessed to find each other. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats, wish you all the best.
    Hope I can find my soulmate one day!
    Yen =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your engagement and your marriage(soon)!! :D
    Very beautiful pictures! I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon! I wish you ever-lasting happiness ^^ I hope you have fun in Thailand and Singapore!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh em gee... you're getting marry in less than 12 hours now (eastern time)!!! =D I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. April, I cried when I read this post! I know how much Justin means to you and I'm so happy that your dreams are coming true. You deserve the very best because you're beautiful inside and out! Congratulations and have a wonderful honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. April! your day has finally come~ congratulation!!Hope the very best for you and Justin, made me so happy to read this post and I wish the both of you the best and life full of happiness! :hugs:

    ReplyDelete
  24. april what a beautiful....maybe the best... post i have read from your blog. i always admire ur fortright sincerity in all ur vids...u r so real and truly a sweetie. I know that is just a few traits Justin sees and loves in you. :D

    i rarely comment on your blog or vids b/c i am very private but just had to write something for u. ;) i pray you and justin have so many days together blessed with lots of love and joy!

    thank you for sharing your special moments with your fellow readers.

    Ikaw ang pinaka-maganda blogger sa internet.

    luv ya april!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely couple... Bless you and new life coming up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats beautiful I wish you a happy Wedding!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a lovely couple! Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  28. April, I teared up a bit reading this. The wedding photos are beautiful and you & Justin are so perfect for each other! You guys make the cutest couple and I wish you all the best for the future. Hope you have a fantastic and memorable wedding day tomorrow! I can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh god these pictures are so romantic...:):)i want to see more pictures of you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am staying in SPORE!!
    Hope I can bump into you and take pictures!! Congratz!! :DD May you and Justin last forever!! Im your blog friend and your youtube friends! So happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats April!!
    You look amazing!! Enjoy your honeymoon!! Dont forget to update us heheee

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats and best wishes April! The pictures are great and i love your dress! :)

    Hugs!♥
    www.thepinkchinadoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. other than being a subscriber to your videos, i don't know you, but i'm happy for you congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations!!!! Best wishes to you and your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. congratulations lovely couple...
    you two are so great!
    plz update us abt your honeymoon hehe~
    stay inlove forever

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations!! :)

    http://farawayutopia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete