Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Happiest Day of My Life: My Wedding Day

❤ Justin and I met on Yahoo Personals in January 2007.  Yahoo emailed Justin my picture and he contacted me.  We talked for hours on the phone getting to know one another.  The second day of knowing each other he wrote me a beautiful song. A week after we met at a local Starbucks and that's when my life changed, I met the "one".  On August 7, 2011 I married the man of my dreams, my bestest (LOL, made up word) friend, Justin!  It was truly the happiest day of my life!  We had an unforgettable intimate wedding of family and close life long friends.


Our wedding took place at a country club golf course. The weather was absolutely beautiful that day!

Justin and I had a quick breakfast together and temporarily parted our ways.  I had my hair and makeup done on location at the country club.  They had a cute room  for the bride to get dressed. Nick and Anita of Pink Diamond Artisty created a natural wedding look and an intricate updo. 

I purposely wore a tube dress to easily change into my wedding dress without accidentallly smudging my makeup and ruining my hair.  Yellow is one of my favorite colors, it's such a bright and happy color and that's how I feel when I wear the color!  Yellow continuously reminds me of warm beautiful summer days. :)  
The dress was gifted from Club Couture  months ago. 
I also love these yellow tube dress by Gypsy & Eight Sixty Silk!

Nick, my wedding makeup artist has an amazing sense of style, hair style too!  
His hair is carved with the words "TEAM BRIDE"! I can spend all day talking about makeup products with Nick. He has such a fun personality!  Anita is extremely sweet too!  I couldn't have been happier meeting them.  The end result was even better than the initial makeup trial shown here. Nick and Anita mentioned I was probably the calmest bride they met.  I could not wait to marry Justin and had nothing to worry about. 

Wedding programs and wedding bubbles with pink ribbons were placed on each chair before the wedding.

Justin waiting for 11am to arrive:

Our wedding was small and I had two lovely bridesmaids. 
Left: Gail, my 15 year old baby sister
Right: Jessica, Justin's sister

❤ Their outfit:
Dress: The Limited (similar style and our second choice here)
Nude pumps (similar here)
Floral corsages

With the help of my mother and Justin's mother I was able to put on my wedding dress.  My little sister Gail was sweet and helped me put on my ShoeDazzle Pia wedding heels
❤ Earrings: Versailles Jewelmint
My tiara was a last minute add on, only $9.80 from Forever 21!

Justin and I have a mutual love for calla lilies and we want to inevitably name our future baby girl 
"Lily" or "Emily".
Our wedding theme was a bit of pink, gardenias and cala lillies galore! 
❤ From left to right:
Calla Lily handmade soaps with personalized names purchased from Enchanting Soaps.  
Our wedding programs were self made.  I purchased the tiny calla lily flowers from Michael's and Justin worked on the program wording and printed them all out. We made a great team!
Calla Lily designed napkins with our names
Not shown in pictures, but we had calla lily designed disposable cameras.  I can not wait to develop and see the random photos taken by guests!

Justin as well as the bridesmaid and groomsmen walked down the aisle to 
This song reminds of me our laid back vacation to Kauai, Hawaii, it always puts a smile to my face.  
Justin's beautiful stepmother was our wedding officiant.

I chose to walk down the aisle with both my parents: stepdad and mom.  If I could add a third person to walk down the aisle with it would have definitely been my grandmother, if only I had a third hand to hold her!  
I walked down the aisle to "The Prayer".  Eversince I was young I was a huge Celine Dion fan, I knew I had to include her song in my wedding!  Justin and I both love opera and Andrea Bocceli. 

❤ As I was walking closer down the aisle I noticed streams of tears down Justin's face and could not hold back tears myself.  There were so many happy tears that day and this was only the beginning.  


❤ Justin and I wrote our own wedding vows because there was more to say than just the traditional one.  His vows were unbelievably heartfelt and so sweet.  I will never forget them!



❤ Justin's vows:

Maryapril, sometimes I think about how close I came to never meeting you.  What if I hadn’t gotten an email from Yahoo Personals?  What if I hadn’t forked over $24.95 so I could contact you?  What if you accidentally deleted the email I sent to you?  Well, you didn’t.  You called me the next day and left the sweetest voicemail I think I’ve ever heard.  I was smiling ear to ear when I heard your voice the first time.  We talked for hours and hours and I fell in love with you almost immediately.  You are the most intelligent, kind, loyal, and drop dead gorgeous woman I’ve ever met in my entire life.  You have so many idiosyncrasies that I love.  You like to put your cold feet on my leg as we’re falling asleep every night and even though they’re freezing, I can’t fall asleep without feeling them there anymore.  And then there’s this face you make when you try to smell something.  It’s like this curled up face where you scrunch your lips to your nose, I don’t know why but it’s so adorable.  And how can I forget your lovable snort?  When you find something funny, and I mean really hilarious, you laugh and snort so hard that one of these days I’m going to film you and upload it to Youtube where it will go viral.  Speaking of which, have I told you how proud I am of everything you have accomplished in your life?  Whether it’s rocketing to 35,000 subscribers on your Youtube channel, or double majoring in college, or strutting down the Ziba Beauty runway, or being the best dang preschool teacher that ever lived, you never cease to amaze me.  It always amazes me at how you master every single thing you attempt.  I am in awe of you.   I am in awe of you because you’re so thoughtful.  I am in awe of you because you’re so honest.  But most of all, I am in awe of how you make me feel like the most special person in the entire universe.  I can still remember the moment that I knew that I wanted to marry you.  You looked me straight in the eye and you said, “You need to stop worrying about whether or not you’re going to be successful in your life.  I would love you even if we lost everything and had to live in our car with our cats.  I will always be by your side.”  I wanted to burst into tears when you said that, but instead I started thinking about what size of diamond I should get you.  In 20 years, in 40 years, in 60 years, I can picture us laughing together at some stupid joke that no one else thinks is funny.  I cannot wait to start our new life together.  I promise I will get you peanut butter, pickles, top ramen or whatever weird stuff you crave at 3am when you’re pregnant.  I cannot wait to have kids with you, I can’t wait to see our kids grow up, and I promise to hire a babysitter at least twice a month so we can sneak off to a movie and dinner.  I promise I will be a great dad, I promise I will be a great husband.   I can’t wait to grow old with you and fulfill every dream we both have.   I know that no matter what happens in our lives, we will always be together; you are my best friend.  Every morning when I open my eyes, I look at your beautiful, sleeping figure and fall a little bit more in love with you.  I promise I will always love you. 

My reaction to his beautifully written wedding vows: big happy tears. I've never felt so much happiness and love until I met Justin and it's truly a dream to have found him and to be married to him.

My eye twitched for weeks before the wedding.  I couldn't figure out what to say or write in my vows, but I managed to tell him how I felt:
❤ My vows to Justin:

Justin,
I remember when we first moved in together I got really sick and doctors couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my stomach.  You were so worried about me you reached out to everyone for help hoping they could figure out what was wrong with me.  You cared so much and tried everything you could do make me feel better and that’s when I knew I wanted to spend forever with you because no matter what, healthy or sick you love me unconditionally and you are always there for me.  I am so fortunate to have you in my life.  You’re beyond everything I could ever ask for in a partner.  You treat me so well, as if every moment was our last.  You make me laugh everyday with your silly dances and our inside jokes.   You care for our cats Sunrise, Charlie and Bobby with so much love and I know that one day you’re going to make the best father to our future children ******* and or Scantron.  I am so lucky to have you as my husband!  You are my happiness, my heart, my sunshine, my best friend, the love of my life, my everything.  I wake up every day to a kiss from you and your kiss already completes  my day.  Every night before we go to bed I always have the next day to look forward to because I know I’ll be spending it with you.   As your wife I promise to always be by your side from the happiest to unfortunate moments.  I promise to take good care of you for the rest of our lives.  I promise to continue to support all your endeavors and continue to be your biggest supporter in all that you do and if there is anything I could ever do to make your life dreams come true I would do it in a heartbeat.  You can always count on me to be there for you and love you with all my heart.  Justin, I love you so much and I am so happy to be your wife and so fortunate to spend forever with you!  Thank you so much for being a part of my life.  I look forward to spending my life with you and growing old with you. 


Justin reaction to my vows were the same: happy tears. :)

❤ A symbol of our eternal love, our wedding bands:



We used two different colored sand and poured it together into a vase.  We unite the sand together symbolizing we are now inseparable, entwined as one.



"You may now kiss the bride!"

 We're officially married:

Woohoo we're married!


❤ Photos taken before our reception:

 My trumpet silhouette wedding gown was purchased in Minnesota at The Little Wedding Shoppe last November 2011 while visiting Justin's family for Thanksgiving Day.  Minnesota does not charge sales tax on clothing and the store gave an additional 20% off if paid in full that day, needless to say the dress was a steal!  The train was much longer before, but I had it tailored suitable for an outdoor wedding.
Similar wedding dresses:
This photo was taken when I was trying on the wedding dresses last year.  
I fell in love with the intricate beading, sweetheart neckline and trumpet silhouette of my wedding dress and knew this was the one after only trying 2 dresses prior to the "one".  I decided on a trumpet than mermaid because it is easier to walk with a trumpet since the flare hits on the thigh as opposed to the mermaid which the flare starts considerably lower, closer to the knee.

❤ One of my favorite pictures of that day:

❤ With the groomsmen:
Left: JC, my 18 year old little brother
Right: Mike, our best man, Justin's best friend

 ❤ Justin with the bridesmaids: 
Left: Gail, my 15 year old baby sister
Right: Jessica, Justin's sister

❤ Silly shots:
JC, Mike, Justin, Me, Jessica, Gail


❤ With my Lola.  I'm Filpino and we call our grandmothers Lola. My grandmother is wise, polite, beautiful, caring and is truly loved.  I love her so much!  My grandmother helped raise me and when my mom didn't have enough money for a babysitter my grandmother took me back to the Philippines, gave me and my cousin the best 5th birthday party ever then took me back to my mom!  When I experienced sad times in my life and stayed with her she slept by my side.  I will love her forever and I am so happy she was there to celebrate my love with Justin. 

❤ Time to celebrate!  Reception time!

Place cards:

Our centerpieces were adorned with calla lilies, fragrant gardenias (Justin's favorite scent) and roses in a bowl shaped vase filled with stones.   


❤ Our first dance:

Thanking our friends and family for celebrating with us:


❤ Our reaction to the surprise slideshow from Justin's dad:

His father's slideshow included childhood clips of Justin and he was the cutest baby there ever was!  Justin's dad spent so much time on the slideshow Justin and I are truly appreciative!

Our best man Mike gave an epicly hilarious speech!

❤ Justin surprised me with an amazing performance singing and dancing to Michael Buble's "Feeling Good"! It meant so much to me that he even reached out to my brother JC and cousins Mark and Matthew to dance with him!  They had secret rehearsals, so much fun!  I was completely surprised and very much impressed!  I love all Michael Buble songs! 




With my best friend Heidi.  She is the sweetest friend I've ever met and no one else comes close.  
We met while teaching in the same toddler classroom. She's one of the best preschool teachers I've ever known!  She loves the kids so much and it really shows!
I've never met anyone as amazingly kind like her and I probably never will again, which is why she is my best friend.  We both have an Ebay shopping addiction, love children, love our cats, lunches together and so much more!  I've tried to get her in a YouTube video, maybe one day she will agree. :)

❤ Party time!


I got to spend some time with cute babies!  Having been a toddler teacher I developed a weakness towards toddlers.  I absolutely love all toddlers!

❤ Our wedding cake was the perfect size for an intimate group of less than 60 guests.  Justin and I kept the top layer (chocolate with cream cheese frosting) to freeze til next year. Our cherry blossom cake didn't match with our overall calla lily floral theme and the cake lady even told us the cake would look like it was sent to the wrong wedding, but cherry blossoms mean a lot to us.  Justin took me to Okinawa, Japan a couple of years ago and we remember the gorgeous cherry blossoms in Japan and knew a cherry blossom cake was a meaningful cake for us.  It was a delicious vanilla cake with fresh strawberries. :)

Cutting the cake to the adorable song:
"You are My Sunshine" Sung by Elizabeth Mitchell
This song means a lot to Justin's family and we knew we had to somehow incorporate this song in our wedding.

I wore a diamond clustered bracelet on our wedding day.  It meant a lot to Justin because it was one of the first gifts he's ever given to me and I still wear it all the time. 



❤ Justin dancing with his Bubbie (grandmother).  This candid photo really is touching. 
He loves his Bubbie so much!

❤ Dancing with my Lola, isn't her smile beautiful?  
My grandmother's dress was custom made in the Philippines and has the trademark Filipino large sleeves.  
I love wearing pearls regularly and I think it's from seeing my grandmother wear them on special occassions.

❤ Shakin' it with my pretty momma! 

❤ The single ladies ready to catch the bouquet:
Michelle, Jessica, Me (bride), Gail, Katherine, Bethany

Ready, set...

go....

 My 15 year old baby sister caught the bouquet.  A little too young to be getting married,eh?  It was hilarious!  My parents were screaming "noo don't catch it"!  LOL!
My sister knows more about makeup and hair than me.  I'm pretty plane jane, but she experiments more with hair and makeup.  
Her makeup and hair always looks phenomenal!

❤ Removal of  my garter and Justin wants to mention he used his teeth!  LOL!

My pink Pia Shoedazzles were fairly comfortable to wear, but I did wear a comfortably pair of undetectable flat sandals to dance with.

❤ The single men:
Danny, Shaun, Alec, Ryan, Ryan, Justin (groom), Mike, Mark, Matthew, JC, Eric

❤ Our good friend Ryan caught the garter!  
It was my *something blue, a blue garter with a calla lily in the middle. 
He's starting a new trend wearing it on his head, lol!

❤ Chatting with family:
Alec in blue is an incredible singer, I love his song Coconut Love. :)

❤ That was our wedding!  
Thank you friends so much for allowing us to share our special day with you via pictures. 
❤ A special thank you to our friend Sherwin for our wedding pictures! 
On August 9th we left for our 15 day honeymoon to Thailand and Singapore.  


*Big hugs and lots of love,
April & Justin

Honeymoon VLOG Part 1 & 2:


Justin's Wedding Surprise Performance:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog!  


❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

109 comments:

  1. You two deserve all the happiness in the world :)

    I love your videos you two seem so down to earth and your gorgeous!

    I want to say congrats and wish you two the very best! Thank you for sharing the photos it looked like an amazing day :)

    -RenayShanel
    www.shespeaksofbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. these vows are so sweet and i was definitely tearing up reading them myself. congratulations, april!! i wish the best for you and Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vows were so sweet, April & Justin. Congrats to the both of you! I love this photo diary ... it really feels as if I were a part of your wedding. I am not dressed for this, April!! LOL Oh and Scantron is such a unique name! How did you come up with that? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wedding, April! Congratulations! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations..you two are truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... so lovely and romantic! Congratulations you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Congratulations!!! you guys look so happy :D I'm glad it was everything you wanted (and more)! You look absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Thank you for taking the time to share so many pictures with us!! It looked like such a fun occassion! You both were glowing!! :)

    I love that you both mentioned your cats in your vows!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The details on your dress look amazing and you guys look so happy in your pictures! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh april, thank you for sharing your wedding pictures. you look sooo beautiful. i love the vows you wrote to each other, that is something from the heart and so special. can't wait to see your trip to thailand and singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cried reading your wedding vows! The wedding looked really beautiful! Can't wait to see your honeymoon pictures--I've always wanted to go to Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wedding looked amazing! Congrats to you both! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! Congratulations hun! You looked gorgeous and I love the pictures. =) I didn't know you were filipino too! Haha. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woowww your wedding looked SO incredible...thank you so much for sharing such a personal part of your life with us! You and Justin's vows really tugged at my heart strings..<3 I love you April!! God bless, kells

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't believe i cried while reading both wedding vows. Now I have really watery red eyes and red nose. But it's the tears of joy. I am very very happy for you and Justin. Congratulations love. I feel like i've been through you guys from the start how you got engaged and showing off the beautiful ring, choosing your heels and all and now you guys are officially married. I can't wait till to see you guys have kids. I am sure both of you gonna be a wonderful parents.

    and I love your wedding dress, you are beautiful and the sweetest kindest person that ive ever met. Now im gonna wait for your honeymoon pictures hehee <3

    xoxo
    Cydia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats once again! I practically cried reading both vows!! soo beautiful! & I must say you both make a quite the lovely couple! YOU looked absolutely stunning in your dress! Thank you for sharing some of your most memorable memories with us :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us, reading your vows made me tear up; it's what real love should be.
    Congratulations to Justin and you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. best wishes april!!! thank you so much for sharing your most memorable day with us. Both you and Justin's wedding vows are so heart warming. Wishing you guys a wonderful married life! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg!!!!!!!!!!! i literally crieddddddd when i read ur vows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS U TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I must admit that I started crying when I read that you had told Justin that it didn't matter whether you had to live in a car with your pets, that no matter what, you were prepared to stay by his side. I believe that marriage is a blessing and I really hope you both live happily together forever, just like your wedding vows mentioned ^^.

    "What God has joined together, let no man separate."

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Everything and everyone looks so amazing and beautiful. Both of your vows were so touching as well. <33

    ReplyDelete
  23. congratulations! you are a beautiful bride, and everything about the wedding looked so perfect. when I read your vows to each other, it almost brought tears into my eyes. can't wait to see your honeymoon pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish you all the happiness in the world! The two of you are so beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats honey <3 Wish you both all the very best in life!!!!
    Lovely pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello my friend WELCOME TO MARRIED CLUB!!! enjoy evry pictures uploaded. U look gorgeous :)

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations! What a beautiful post!! Wish the best for you two~

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations!! You were a beautiful bride!! All the best for the future :)

    katattack2000@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful post, April! Thanks for sharing your special day. I wish you both a life time of hapiness.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your beautiful day! I wish you both all the happiness you deserve! <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats...

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful day with all of us. wishes and prayers for your future... :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats April & Justin!!!
    Wishing you both happy lives and many blessings.
    Welcome to the Married Club :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg, even as a stranger your vows to each other made me tear up! It's so heart warming and lovely to hear~ Congratulations on your marriage,everything looks so beautiful and perfect ! You looked AMAZING too <3 Thank you for sharing this wonderful news and I wish you all the best. Have fun on your honeymoon gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Omg, even as a stranger your vows to each other made me tear up! It's so heart warming and lovely to hear~ Congratulations on your marriage,everything looks so beautiful and perfect ! You looked AMAZING too <3 Thank you for sharing this wonderful news and I wish you all the best. Have fun on your honeymoon gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. aww... i love the wedding vows thing...so sincere.... congratz ms. april..

    ReplyDelete
  36. awww april! i couldn't sleep in the middle of the night and read this entire post. your vows to each other is so sweet!! i almost cried...lol! i wish you guys nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aba Pinay ka pala! Congratulations, April and Justin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations April! You look so radiant and gorgeous! So happy for you and your hubby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG April! You looked PERFECT in every way! Your skin, makeup, dress, hair - flawless!

    You and Justin make a gorgeous couple! Can't wait for the babies to come! Hehehehe

    Thanks for sharing! Your wedding looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations, April! You looked so beautiful. The vows were so heartfelt, and I got teary reading them. I wish you both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  41. omg beautiful wedding and beautiful april:) this post made me cry with happy tears so sweet congrats to u and justin and to a lifetime of happiness cheers to the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am so happy for you, April! You and Justin look amazingly beautiful together and I wish you all the best<3

    Love,

    Gem

    ReplyDelete
  43. Absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad you took the time to share this wonderful day of your life with us. May you and Justin forever be happy and loved. I actually cried from reading both vows, so touching and lovely.

    Can't wait to see your honeymoon photos =]

    ReplyDelete
  44. @kileen Thank you so much Kileen! I still cry every time I read his vows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. @The Little Dust Princess Thank you so much Jessy! <3 You are totally dressed for our wedding, hehehe! You rock any outfit so beautifully! Scantron is our inside joke, Justin said he wanted to name our future boy scantron, lol silly him!

    ReplyDelete
  46. @Michelle Thank you so much Michelle! Aww you noticed we mentioned our cats. They are like our "babies" they mean so much to us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. @♥ c.angie ♥ Awww Cydia you are soo sweet! I can't wait til Justin and I have children too. In a couple of years. :) I made a vlog of our honeymoon. I can't wait to share it with you. I didn't get to see Grace though. Hoping you give her a big hug for me if you visit her sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  48. @Chika It's true, I will love Justin and be my his side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. @Kassia Hi Kassia! How are you?! Thank you so much pretty lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. @Really Petite Awww thank you so much Annie! You are so sweet to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. @Donna q Awww thank you so much for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. you'll have filipino looking babies with blue eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  53. @clarinelx3 Hehehe! Most likely our babies eyes will be brown since it's dominant, but that would be nice for eyes like Justin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. aawwww....reading your post (vows) made me cry....I am happy for you dear, you deserve each other, stay happy and in love, I pray for your happiness :) Best Wishes April and congrats to Justin. Btw, you look gorgeous and really pretty with your wedding gown. Hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  55. I teared up reading Justin's vows!! You guys are the cutest couple ever. I love your youtube videos April. I can't wait to meet a man like Justin someday and it gives me hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Been a follower of your youtube vids; i love your bargain/thrift shop ideas! congrats on getting married and thanks for sharing the beautiful day with us! just wondering, because your wedding venue looked familiar...i am from socal also...was that at pacific palms resort? if so, i love, love, love that place! i attended a wedding there a few years back; it was SO lovely and memorable...great for small weddings! if not...well, the place just looked similar! again, congrats, you two are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi April, I've been a long time follower on youtube and I've always appreciated how genuine you were and your kindness somehow radiated through your videos! I loved how you were down to earth like when you would buy clothes from the thrift stores.

    I have to say, I had a terrible time reading the blog post because I couldn't see through my tears. You have a beautiful family and I wish you and your husband the best life possible! Don't change!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your wedding was gorgeous. You looked beautiful & u all looked like it was a great time. I love the small intiment weddings.
    Your vows were amazing. I'm so happy that you two wrote your own. So so sweet. I bet at least 1/2 of your guest were crying. You can really see the love between you two even in pictures! I'm so happy for the two of you. Cheers to Justin & you. Congrats on your nuptials. Thx so much for sharing. You truly are beautiful inside & out.
    Xoxo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sooo touching! Congratulations to you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow I am at a lost of words..I honestly teared up reading this post, congratulations!! May you live a fairy tale life =)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congrats April! So happy for youuu! You looked beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. OMGGG April you looked absolutely gorgeous! I love your dress <3 sooo soo pretty :) & the vows were really beautiful <3 Looks like you had a lot of fun! Congrats to you two <3

    ReplyDelete
  63. You look gorgeous! And you married 2 weeks before me, hehe. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. april darling, you made me cry reading both your vows..you two are the sweetest couple i've ever heard of...may you always be happy <3 && I rarely comment on posts or youtube vids but i just have to for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. This is so so beautifull!!! God bless you both and your families and all your loved ones, and kitties to!!! :)
    You are cuch an beautifull person. I watched your videos only for few times, but it was enough to see how happy, true and beautifull you are!!!
    And I was catching and see the meaning of every word in this postment.. it really made me almoust cry and I'm not the crying person.. ok, maybe I'm am ;D Ehh.. but I just wanted to say, that I'm happy that you wo are so nice, kind and loving, it inspires and makes me happy although I wven don't know you! :))) God bless you and may you both are happy, healthy and the same as you are now till the end of your lives together!!!!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  66. OMG... I cried when I read both of ur vows :)
    Just super extremely adorable <3
    Super duper beautiful.
    U both really deserve to get happiness dear.
    I wish u all happily ever after ^^
    GBU and all ur family

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a sweet couple! :) A match made in heaven. May God bless you with happiness, togetherness, love and laughter, too ....And everything else that makes this marriage, a happy one for you. I am a big fan of your love story from Cambodia!!! Bye! Take Care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. After seeing these photos i must say these are so much touching... And only the photos also are enough for telling the full story... I am interested to see more of the posts like this...
    Wedding Ideas and Collections

    ReplyDelete
  69. Awesome! Thank you for sharing your wedding photos. Your gown is so stunning. It perfectly matched with your bridal bouquet. I really like classic wedding gowns, especially traditional fashion pieces. I hope you'll always have a blissful married life, April.

    ReplyDelete
  70. It's no wonder why your wedding is the happiest day of your life. Everything is just so perfect, down to every detail! Justin's vow is so heartfelt. It’s easy to burst into tears after hearing a vow like that! :D

    -Walter Tully

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful reception, dress, and ceremony. The vows are simply beautiful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I enjoyed reading your post!

    You're both lucky to have found each other! Justin's vow was so sweet; I just melt! =)

    I wish you both a long and happy life togther!

    Congratulation and best wishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  73. You guys are so beautiful together! Thank you for being role models of what true love looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  74. You guy are beautiful and may each moment to come be delightful, and may your life be a string of beautiful times spent together... Love and best wishes to a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Beautiful pictures. I love it.
    Wish u a long happy life, best couple ever
    You both are beautiful together
    Love u

    ReplyDelete