Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Outfit Ideas 2011

Here are my summer outfit ideas featuring summer dresses, casual outfits from Karmaloop:

Similar looks shown in my YouTube video:











I found white espadrilles that look similar to the Christian Louboutin espadrilles I recently
purchased on Ebay.  The Aldo Fosse espadrilles look the most similar to the Louboutins.  



Hope you're having a wonderful summer! <3



❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous!! love the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Iyah hi great video! i suggest going onto polyvore.com where you can create amazing sets of clothing with millions of options to choose from :D It's much easier and looks better than just connecting pictures x
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute summer ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Summer ideas April and your video is so adorable as always!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates
    BUSINESS CASH ADVANCE

    ReplyDelete