Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June Favorites 2011 & Urban Decay Giveaway

June Favorites 2011

Here are pictures of the mini Urban Decay giveaway:
List of prizes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Purple Haze
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Electric
Urban Decay Cream Shadows Suburbia
Urban Decay Cream Shadow Asphalt
Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss Jesse

 Thank you for an amazing 2 years on YouTube!  
More subscriber appreciation giveaways coming soon! 


Where to find some of my favs:






❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER


23 comments:

  1. I hope this is the correct place to comment about the Urban Decay Giveaway. So I just wanted to say thanks so much for having the Giveaway!

    http://tryintobestylin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssssssssssssssssssss giveaway!!!!! Congrats 2 years WOW :D...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Justine are so adorable :) Congrats on 2 years, April! I am also a big fan of EOS stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on 2 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on this amazing milestone.
    and thanx for the giveaway!!!
    shadab_muslim at yahoo dot co dot in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 2 years! And I love your videos, they're always sweet and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey April! Congratulations on the 2 years of blogging!
    I would like to enter your UD giveaway. Thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to enter the giveaway!

    francivusk (at) hotmail (dot) it

    ReplyDelete
  9. enter me please :D :D
    miriam
    follower: mi...
    lileas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter me ~~~
    GFC: thian
    Email: sweetheart0222(at)gmail(dot)com
    Twitter: @shin_thian
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/shin_thian/status/88979621357432833
    Youtube: sweetheart0222

    ReplyDelete
  11. Urban Decay is one of my favorites as well! Congrats on your blog's success :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on reaching this far:)) U r gorgeous!
    Email: hadia_salahuddin[at]hotmail[dot]com
    Thanks for the giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway! :)
    ksceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me into the Urban Decay Giveaway. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey !!!
    Congrats on your many follower and subscribers on youtube. I just love your posts, you are so natural and joyfull and sweet.
    Pls enter me also in this amazing giveaway.
    Have a nice day with your fiance :) You are so sweet together.
    Kises !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Urban Decay!! Thank you for the chance to enter :)
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ii love urban decay, but it's price sometimes scares melol
    great review, keep up the good work^^

    -Love, Maki

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the giveaway so lovely!
    pleaseinsertcat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your 2 year anniv!!! Your positive energy is contagious :-) Oh and congrats on your upcoming wedding <3 <3 <3 Please enter me for the UD giveaway, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!!!

    I want them! Hahaha! They would do great as bday presents for me! =D

    email: sweetloveangel_1908(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete