My fiance' asked me to pack for a surprise mini vacation. I had no clue what to pack or what to wear, but packing cosmetics was much easier. In my recent YouTube video I shared the contents of my travel makeup bag, in this blog post I want to share the surprise Justin had planned for us last weekend.
Justin and I visited random wineries for wine tasting.
We've visited Napa and Santa Barbara, but it was our first time in Temecula.
I wore a comfortable maxi dress from Kohls.
My outfit:
Halter Maxi Dress on sale now at Kohls for $25.00 here.
Forever21 Bow Wedges similar here
We had an amazing weekend, but the big surprise was waking up at 5am in the next day for
a hot air balloon ride! :)
Views from above:
Thank you friends for reading! I hope you're having an amazing weekend!
Here's my quick travel makeup bag video:
you two make such an adorable couple:)wish you a happy and beautiful life ahead!!balloon ride looks amazing and fun.
ReplyDeleteomg how fabulous!! :) Loving the pics and looks like you both had a wonderful time!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteso romantic. i've never been in a hot air balloon and kinda scared to even try. >.<
ReplyDeleteAs usual, you are simply beautiful and adorable! How sweet of Justin! That's so sweet that you guys are starting your Honeymoon befoe marriage. Keep the love going!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! I love your maxi dress, what size did you order?
ReplyDelete@Angie Angie you are so sweet! This is definitely not our honeymoon. Hehehe! Justin just likes to surprise me with random trips. I miss you! Haven't seen you in months! We should plan a lunch together!
ReplyDelete@swanprincess Thank you so much! I ordered a size XS. Kohl's clothing run really large so that XS fits well.
ReplyDelete@Mindy♥ Aww thank you so much Mindy!
ReplyDelete@benishThank you Benish!
ReplyDeleteJustin is so sweet and you look so gorgeous as always <3
ReplyDeletefantasticly romantic!
ReplyDeleteI love the maxi dress, particularly the design and color. You're so pretty, April!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous dear... you two are so cute together! That's very nice of him to do that =] He should of picked out your clothes for you since he knew what you two were going to be up to there ;]
ReplyDeleteMaybe he should pick out your outfits next time. lol. It will be nice to see what kind of outfits he comes up with for you.
Awww, how romantic!!
ReplyDeletedirttydiana.blogspot.com
Looks like you had fun! Must have been so romantic up in the air :) You looked lovely as usual, April!
ReplyDeletetemecula is where I'm from. but I've never rode in a hot air balloon before. how romantic. I hope you had a great stay.
ReplyDeleteBeen meaning to tweet you about your exercise videos. I do the same beachbody vids.
the view is amazing! you guys really look good together too. :D looks like you had loads of fun april! i bet justin did too. ;)
ReplyDeletelove the colour of your maxi xx
ReplyDeleteCan you guys get any cuter? And loving that maxi dress on you April!!! You look gorgeous as always!
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty in these photos :) Love the air balloon pictures, how was it? I'm kind of scared of heights but someday I would love to go in one hehehe
ReplyDelete~ kimvee
♥ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
♥omvintage.etsy.com
awww justin is so sweet to surprise you like that! he's definitely a keeper! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! That place looks very familiar (http://suexiong.blogspot.com/2010/07/vacation-recap-5-wine-tasting.html)! lol. My sister lives in that area so last year when I visited, we went wine tasting in Temecula too. I got kicked out but that was because I was having way too much fun!
ReplyDelete