Friday, April 29, 2011

April Favorites 2011




❤ Here's a list of my April Favorites 


❤ Face scrub I heard about through Bubzbeauty’s vlog! Thanks Bubz for your helpful videos!  I  also bought the face roller she mentioned too! I got mine from Ebay for a couple dollars! 


❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your favorites videos, they help me so much to find new products that i want to try :) <3

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves, I've been wanting to try the KMF lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April! I bought the Jessica Simpson bangs in dark chocolate when I read your review and I love them! When I want bangs I can just pop them in. They are so convenient. :) Now I just need to dye my hair lighter. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites! Now I really want to try those Revlon lipglosses :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous blog! keep up the good work!
    would love your support for mine!
    xoxo
    www.misskatatny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous blog! keep up the good work!
    would love your support for mine!
    xoxo
    www.misskatatny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for sharing April! Great video- as always :D

    ReplyDelete