❤ Unsure of what to purchase with this phenomenal Groupon deal?
These are my top picks, because I have tried these products before and I can personally rave about them after having tried these!
❤ Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum $79
I've used up two complete bottles and it has drastically improved the quality of my skin by gradually fading away my acne scars. Also, when I apply this serum before bed my skin feels incredibly moisturized and it smells pretty good too!
It's $79.00 + tax, but that $40 gift certificate is a great discount!
❤ Stila Lip & Cheek Color $25
I recently purchased the Stila Lip & Cheek Color in the shade Lillium and the color is absolutely gorgeous!
When I apply a bit of Lillium to my cheeks it looks so natural, as if I was really blushing and glowing from within. This product works as a cream blush as well as lip cream, when applied as a cream blush it looks so natural with a slight dewy glow. I definitely recommend trying this!
❤ Kai Perfume $49
This is one of my all time favorite perfume! It has a fragrant blend of florals, primarily gardenias. This little bottle lasts for months because a little goes a long way. I also love this perfume is travel friendly and free of parabens because it's made with essential oils.
❤ Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Powder Foundation $52
5 years ago I visited a spa and after receiving a facial they gave me a Jane Iredale makeover and I fell in love with the entire line, most of all the powder foundation. As opposed to many mineral foundations, the pressed powder is much easier to carry around without worrying about the mess. Packing is sleek and classy and the powders are refillable. I love this foundation because it has spf20, can be applied wet or dry, and long lasting! I use a flat top brush to apply and most days I wear this foundation over all the others I own.
Happy Beauty Collection shopping!
Where's your closest Beauty Collection, West Hollywood, Malibu, Calabasas?
Where's your closest Beauty Collection, West Hollywood, Malibu, Calabasas?




What a steal! great find April! I'm really wanting to try the caudalie products!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the Jane Iredale pressed powder as well! I got it at IMATS and have been loving it ever since! :)
I miss ya April! when are we ever gonna hang out? :)
xoxo Khristine
nice deal!
ReplyDeleteim a new follower pls follow me back if you like thank you..
@Khristine@MyFitBeauty.com Khristine you should definitely give Caudalie products a try! They are so gentle on the skin. :) It seems as though our schedules conflict with one another. I usually am available weekdays and on weekends Justin and I plan dates and events. I also see my bestfriend for brunch on weekends. Hoping we will see each other at a Beautylish event again! So excited for a future event! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome deal!!! I have to try that Claudale serum! :D $40 is an incredible discount!!
ReplyDelete$40 off I mean :D
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing deal! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Always a job well done! |You are so inspirational and you talk sense. That’s vital. You’re intelligent! I look forward to reading more in the near future!
ReplyDeletefree samples online
<3 groupon and now that I am reading your post, I realize I probably should check to see if any are expiring! Love Caudalie products and w/a $40 certificate I probably should get on it!
ReplyDelete@Katherine Thanks for reading! You are very welcome!
ReplyDelete@Bravoe Runway Glad to meet a fellow blogger who loves Caudalie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for such informative blog. It really prove worthwhile in my How does groupon work business.
ReplyDelete