Have you ever seen a dress or top and couldn't figure out what bra to wear under due to it's low back or backless design? I've been in this situation countless of times from the casual cute tops such as this adorable Free People tank to the gorgeous evening backless gowns for prom and or an opera and now my wedding dress.
You can wear backless gowns and tops likes these with NuBra!
NuBra is a sticky bra that allows you to wear any backless dress confidently.
I purchased my NuBra a couple of months ago and have tried other "sticky bras" but find NuBra to be the best! It is slightly padded and the NuBra Super padded actually provides an illusion of having one larger cup size. The NuBra continues to stick onto the skin after multiple uses.
To clean your NuBra all you have to do is wash the adhesive area with luke warm water and mild soap and allow it to air dry. Once the NuBra dries completely store it in the container provided when you purchased it and it works just as well as before. After about 30 uses the adhesive may weaken and that's when it's time to purchase a new one, but overall I think they are fantastic and undetectable under clothing.
PROS:
❤ Nubra is non detectable when wearing strapless and backless tops and dresses.
❤ Instead of wearing nipple concealers that don't provide cleavage, support and shape NuBra does everyone a bra would except it's backless.
❤ More cleavage can be achieved with Nubra, it all depends on how far you place the NuBras away.
❤ NuBra can support breasts C cup and smaller.
❤ The adhesive works incredibly well and stick on the skin for many hours.
❤ This bra can be used for multiple uses and is hand washable.
❤ NuBra has a selection of style selections based on your needs, light, super padded and orginal. I prefer the NuBra Lite because it is light weight and has a cloth like exterior similar to a regular bra.
CONS:
*NuBra is a bit painful to remove from the skin after wearing it.
*NuBra stops getting sticky after 30 uses.
*If you get extremely sweaty the NuBra might peel off a little bit, but all you have to do is wipe your sweat and push NuBra back onto the skin and it works like new.
*NuBra may not provide adequate support with women with D cups and larger.
❤ OVERALL THOUGHTS:
I definitely recommend NuBra for those cute tops and dresses that are backless. I will definitely repurchase another NuBra when my bra stops sticking.
❤ WHERE TO BUY NUBRA?
Bloomingdales (You can get 3% cashback with Ebates)
Here's my YouTube review:
Ideas of what you can wear with you NuBra and the possibilities are endless:


I wish I could... I've been searching up and down but honestly.... its hard to find for size D-cups and above. Even if I can find D-cups, the seller always tell me its not good because it actually won't support the breasts compare to smaller breasts. Did you go a cup size up by the way or the cup size you typically wear?
ReplyDeleteAwww I am so sorry the NuBra will not provide you support. My bra sizing is weird. I can wear a 34A snug but a 32C fits perfectly. I picked a NuBra in a size A and it fits great. :)
ReplyDeleteI bought one of these for my high school formal a while back, they were great for backless dresses but they didnt' really give the oomph I liked from a bra lol.. still pretty nifty tho
ReplyDeleteYou know, I've actually been looking into backless bras lately. This post really helped me, April! I'm trying to find "beginner" ones for practice on ebay. You know... ones from China? LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Jessy! The sticky bras from China might be too thin and still show some "nipple". Nubra has some padding. I'm so happy my blog post helped!
ReplyDeleteHmm...I have Victoria's Secret "side stick" bra, something similar, but it has clear panels so it sticks to the side so it's not painful to remove. It has an under-wire as well. The coverage is quite good, and it is supposed to last 25 wears...I am not totally convinced, I've worn it under 10x and it is starting to not feel sticky to me.
ReplyDeleteI have the side stick bra too and it doesn't work well for backless dresses because the sides still show.
ReplyDeleteso will it work on someone whose breast fed 3 kids and its not as perky as it was before. lol. even if i wear a regular bra, it still doesn't look right, hmmm maybe im buying all the wrong ones?
ReplyDeletewow! this is really a must for those who are fond of wearing backless tops:D
ReplyDeleteparenting articles