I can not believe my wedding is only weeks away! I'm so nervous my right eye has started twitching for days out of the blue! After a long journey of searching I finally found an amazing bridal makeup artist and hair artist PINK DIAMOND ARTISTRY!
Thank you Nick, Anita and John for commuting hours to visit me for my makeup and hair trial!!!
Nick is the owner of Pink Diamond Artistry, a hair and makeup team that will travel to YOU! They commuted three hours just for the trial. They were friendly, kind and I had a positive experience with my trial. Because I am obsessed with makeup Nick was completely kind and open to my ideas such as using the pink lipstick I choose and Mally Glow Blush. I choose a makeup artist closer to where I am going to get married and I was so pleased to meet Nick and Anita and thankful for their kindness.
I'm still enjoying my hair and makeup as I write this short blog post. :)
Simple & neutral
I'm wearing my Versailles earrings from Jewelmint, the pair of earrings I choose for the wedding day.
I would love your thoughts on the hair and makeup? Anything I should change?
Thank you so much!
FTC: I paid for the makeup and hair services with my own money. Nick and Anita are AMAZING!
Aww that's such a pretty up-do & the earrings are just perfect! What a beautiful wedding look :) I love it!
ReplyDeletexo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com
april-- i love your makeup. you look so beautiful!! they really did a great job. really natural and not over the top which is perfect for the big day. congrats and have fun on your wedding day!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be a dashing bride :) Your hair and makeup looks stunning, especially the hair :) You look ready!
ReplyDeleteyou look sooooo beautiful. ahhhhhhh i just want to get married all over again. ha!
ReplyDeleteLove it :D The makeup looks so stunning!
ReplyDeleteI like everything BUT the makeup, you look really pretty but i dont know...it just doesn't really suit you to me. I still love you! But! As long as your happy with it then thats all that matters!
ReplyDeleteI think you look pretty. The makeup is good BUT it makes you look a little too pink from the natural you. Everything is fine but something about the foundation or maybe its the color of blush or too much blush. Its your wedding day so you'll probably be blushing a lot so I think they should chill down on the blush a little and make you look glowing instead of... a pink tone face while your skin is naturally a warm tone. I can see the makeup line sweetie. Are you going to put something else in your hair? Maybe you should consider a little more curls/volume. I think the earrings are gorgeous and perfect pick for your wedding =D OMG.... your wedding day is approaching soon! Maybe I'm being too precise but I'm sure there will be lots of pictures so just want it to be as perfect as it can be ;]
ReplyDeleteThe earring just looks stunning on you! Love the way the makeup and the hair-do.
ReplyDeleteI've always liked a all hairs up on a bride and the makeup to be a natural looking one. You've put together everything that I would want for my wedding! You'll sure be the center of attention that day!
That's a classic wedding look. <3 I'm not sure if I like the bobby pins standing out on the side so maybe some decorative pins instead? I could be just way too picky. lol Congrats on your wedding! I can't wait for mine. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so beautiful (:
ReplyDeletei love the makeup! you are ever so pretty dear. :3
ReplyDeletei think your hair bun is a bit too high..? but that's just me. i prefer low buns for formal occassions such as weddings because i think they look more feminine and princess like. :3
I really love the eye makeup and the pink lip colour! But the blush is too much IMO... Wahh... I'm so excited for you! <3 <3
ReplyDeletei think you look amazing
ReplyDeleteAhh I love everything. Your hair, makeup...earrings! <3
ReplyDeletegorgeous bride you are!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just my opinion coming from a Make Artist point of view. I think you should get more of a full coverage foundation (if you arent using one already) to give that flawless base, then go a little lighter on the blush. I think it's a little too much. Just a nice pop of pink glow would look fab. Eye makeup looks PERFECT! Hair looks great too, I'd pull the bangs down just a teeny bit to give it a natural wavy side swept bang look? That's just my opinion so if it can benefit you, I'd be happy to help. Earrings are beautiful hun!
You look gorgeous April! I love the hairstyle!!! As far as the makeup- I think it's really nice and not OVER done. I am not a big fan of heavy bridal makeup where you don't even look like yourself...so I think it's really fitting and you look great!
ReplyDeleteApril, You are very pretty and I look up to you for tips on what to use so when i watched your June Favorites I just loved it! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful dear and you look like a beauty queen. The earings are gorgeous too! Best wishes dear...and Don't get too stressed out before the wedding day and make sure to get enough rest :)
ReplyDeleteYour hot pink lipstick gives you such a cute sassy look that might look too "fun" and not as classy when you later revisit your wedding through the photos. The sparkle of the earrings and the brightness of the lipstick sort of clash as well.
ReplyDeleteYour very pretty! Love your blog, hey will you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor!
ReplyDeletebeautybarbie16.blogspot.com
yaa you looks very pretty with this type of makeup. Nice Post. Thanks a lot for sharing your pics. Beauty Products gives gorgeous looks. :)
ReplyDeleteYou will look amazing!
ReplyDeleteCiao April,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful lady, and you will make the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE EVER!!!
Please stop by my blog if you have the time... I have a BIG surprise for you there.
Hugs & Kisses
Love
Shelley
xXx
http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/
If I were getting married I would SO go with this look!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog, if you ever have time!
dirttydiana.blogspot.com
This look is lovely!!! I was given the One Lovely Blog award and I would like to pass on the love to you :) Please check it out at http://ariarhapsody.blogspot.com/2011/07/share-love.html
ReplyDeletewow!!! lovely makeup...
ReplyDeleteBridal Hair and Makeup
This is awesome Post.
ReplyDeleteorganic root stimulator temple balm
This is awesome Post.
ReplyDeleteorganic root stimulator temple balm
i love your blog so much and you look absolutely gorgeous in all your pictures! please do another blog post soon! wedding makeup artist Sydney, bridal makeup artist Sydney
ReplyDeleteGreat Post! such a nice blog. This blog is ever amazing. Thanks
ReplyDeletediscount retailing