Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Favorites 2011 & New Jewelmint Purchases

Here are my May Favorites 2011: 


I've also made new Jewelmint purchases for the month of April and May:
❤ Very Audrey Earrings:

❤ Jagger Earrings:

❤ Baltic Earrings:

If you have not signed up for Jewelmint here is my invitation.  
Jewelmint is free to join and you are given a showroom of jewelry that matches your personal style every month.  You don't have to ever make a purchase when you sign up, only when you find the ones you love. 
Personally,  I love the Very Audrey earrings! :) 


❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. I like the jagger earrings!! soo cool looking =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty earrings April! I enjoy all your videos April! Videos are NOT easy so I really admire that you can do them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pretty! I love your Blog, Nice video!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete