❤ Everyday I take Sibu Cellular Support Supplements, 2 pills a day with water. It is 100% natural, certified organic, repairs damaged cells, high in antioxidants, contains Omega fatty acids, beauty related it is good for your skin, hair and nails.
Morning Routine:
❤ Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
❤ Eucerine Everday Protection Moisturizer Spf30
Evening Routine 6 days out of the week:
❤Clarisonic Mia
❤ Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
or Caudalie Cream Cleanser
❤Caudalie VinoPerfect Radiance Serum (For acne scars):
❤Caudalie Moisturizer
❤Caudalie Eye Cream
Evening Routine 1 day a week:
❤ Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
❤ Retina Micro: Prescribed by a doctor/dermatologist. I use this only once a week because it is very harsh on the skin, but prevents acne.
❤Caudalie Moisturizer
❤Caudalie Eye Cream
❤ Occasionally I like to use a toner after I wash my face. I use the Melvita Rose Toner and sometimes set my makeup with it too.
❤ Once a week I exfoliate my face with Cure Natural Aqua Gel.
❤ I occassionally get cystic acne sometimes and I dry them out with:
Mario Badescu Drying Dream
Lush Grease Lightning
Morning Routine:
❤ Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
❤ Eucerine Everday Protection Moisturizer Spf30
Evening Routine 6 days out of the week:
❤Clarisonic Mia
❤ Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
or Caudalie Cream Cleanser
❤Caudalie VinoPerfect Radiance Serum (For acne scars):
❤Caudalie Moisturizer
❤Caudalie Eye Cream
Evening Routine 1 day a week:
❤ Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
❤ Retina Micro: Prescribed by a doctor/dermatologist. I use this only once a week because it is very harsh on the skin, but prevents acne.
❤Caudalie Moisturizer
❤Caudalie Eye Cream
❤ Occasionally I like to use a toner after I wash my face. I use the Melvita Rose Toner and sometimes set my makeup with it too.
❤ Once a week I exfoliate my face with Cure Natural Aqua Gel.
❤ I occassionally get cystic acne sometimes and I dry them out with:
Mario Badescu Drying Dream
Lush Grease Lightning
Thanks for sharing April! I think your face/skin is looking super smooth!!!! You are beautiful no matter what!
ReplyDeleteYour experience with skin care products has added confidence to us.Your products recommendations are worth trying. We will share the experience with you. See you there.
ReplyDelete