Saturday, June 11, 2011

Couples OOTD, ShoeDazzle Chanelle Patent Nude Pumps

Friday evening Justin, my fiance' and I attended my cousin Matthew's 8th grade graduation.  I am so proud of my cousin, he was his class president and performed with his ukulele. 

❤ Couple photo at my cousin's graduation party which was semi-formal, but I didn't really "dress up":

❤ What I wore:

My outfit information:
It is free to join, shoes are $39.99 but there are many discount codes that can be found online.  Here is my invite:
I said an opsie in the video, if you have “wide” feet go up one side perhaps, not narrow feet.  
Red/orange top: The Limited on sale now for $27.00 here .
Brown skirt w/belt: Vargas (Not online). Similar here
Cute short brown skirt similar at Forever 21 here
Earrings: Jewelmint Jagger Earrings 
Here is my invite to join Jewelmint: http://jmnt.me/ieqriA

Use code "MAV5" to save 50% off your first purchase. 

Gold circle bracelet: Macy’s gift from family, similar here.
Purse: Forever 21 The purse is still new and available in stores and online here
Ring: Engagement ring I never remove from my fiance’ Justin. J
Hair curled with Babybliss Hot Rollers


❤ Justin's outfit & silly poses:

Justin’s Outfit:
Suit: Mens Wearhouse
Sweater: Banana Republic
Shoes: Rockport similar here.
Watch: Skagen Similar here.


Here's a YouTube video of our outfit of the day/evening.  Justin makes me laugh in this video, he's so silly!  LOL!







❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You guys are just too cute. I love the outfit. It's appropriate and very lady-like to a graduation. Love the pop of red to pull the outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, you look so sophisticated and sexy at the same time. You and Justine looks so good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww too cute! i love your long gorgeous hair and justin looks sharp too. can you hem that skirt up a little above your knee? it would lengthen your legs!

    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your halter, you both look fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww April, you two are such a cute couple! haha and I love the outfits they look amazing <3 and your hair is gorgeous... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. April! You are always looking so stunning and you both are the cutest couple! Always such a joy to see your smiling faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit! I LOVE those nude pumps, been looking for a perfect nude pump forever. You & your fiance are so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love posts like this April! More please! Seriously you and Justin are just TOO freaking adorable!!!! :D

    I LOVE your outfit and ur new F21 purse- looks super expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg u guys are too cute! <3 love it ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never wear knee length skirts because I'm so short, but after seeing it on you, I'll have to try it! Looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo cute! I love your outfit! :) I wish my fiance is here in the Philippines so that I could also do this couple OOTD with Nate. :)

    xoxo,

    Iya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Beautiful!
    Your outfit is sexy and sophisticated loves it<3 you and your boyfriend are adorable together=)


    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're both so adorable! I love your outfit - it looks soo good on you!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete