Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beauty Collection Event

The Beauty Collection store in West Hollywood held a fun event on Friday and my friends Nicole, Wendy and I enjoyed facials, skin analysis and a makeover.  It was so much fun!  Here's a pic of us, and more pics are on Facebook as well. We made a silly giggling video together outside of Beauty Collection you can watch on YouTube or through this blog.

❤ Here is a YouTube video of the Beauty Collection event and random vlogging:

The most fascinating fact I learned that day was that I didn't know my correct skin type!  
With the Phillips Crystalize Skin Imaging  I learned I had oily/combination skin as opposed to the dry skin my doctor said I had.  The Phillips Crystalize Skin Imaging machine takes photos of your skin and analyzes the photos and provides information about the condition of your skin from the redness, texture, sun damage, pigmentation and more.  
My personal results pictured above.

This picture shows the amount of sun damage my skin has.  I don't have too much yet, but it's important to protect the skin with a daily spf. Afterwards I was given a  list of products recommended for my current skin type and at the event I had the opportunity to select 3 of the recommended items and Beauty Collection generously sent me home with a bag of the three items for my skin.  

The event was a luau theme and there were performers! 

Nicole, Wendy and I spent over three hours at the store but time flew by!

Thank you so much Jazerai for inviting us to the Beauty Collection event! 
Next blog post will include our haul as well as the list of products I was recommended for my skin condition.
Thank you friends so much for reading!  I hope you all are having an amazing weekend!

On a personal note, I want to congratulate my little brother JC on his high school graduation and his new adventures in life as a college student.  I love you so much little brother!
My little sister, my little brother, me

Xoxo,




❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

14 comments:

  1. How exciting! All of you look gorgeous by the way :) Thanks for sharing hun :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sounds like fun! Everyone looks awesome! Have a good weekend yourself :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fun! you and your siblings look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks fun! you and your siblings look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting, you guys look beautiful :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to our little brother! What a beautiful sibling group photo : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to your brother! :)

    looks like you had a great time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting :)
    And congratulations to your brother!!!!
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...April you looked beautiful, not to mention it looked like you girls had a really wonderful time. I think I would be like a little girl in a candy store.. HA HA HA.

    I made a new Beauty blog and I would really love it if you my dear friend would be able to follow me as well.

    My link is http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so much April.

    Have a very beautiful day.

    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh how fun April ! You lovelies look very stunning ! I'm excited to see what you haul'd ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the collections are really awesome. Each and every picture are perfect. Theme background is very attractive template. each and every day i read your blog.

    Web Hosting Service

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all look lovely. Thanks for posting.

    You have a wonderful blog, I will difintily be checking back to read more of your posts. Good luck with the blog, although I am sure you do not need it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an amazing event! It looks like all of you had fun - you're all gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jealous....wish I could meet you girls!!! I live too far..LOL

    You all look gorgeous- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete