Monday, May 9, 2011

Mally "Get the Look" 5 piece kit Tutorial & Review

I am absolutely in love with Mally Roncal, she is an amazing celebrity artist who has her own cosmetic line Mally Beauty.  Not only is she beautiful and talented she has such an amazing positive energy!  A few months ago I took a day off from my preschool class and discovered the Mally "Get the Look" 5 piece kit and knew I had to have it.  The shades were universally flattering for all skin tones I knew it would be easy to achieve Mally's look!



❤ Here is my how to video on the Mally "Get the Look" 5 piece kit:

I wore pink just to match Ms.Mally's blouse in the picture above. 
❤ Here's how my attempt of the look turned out: 




Mally "Get the Look" 5 piece kit comes with a beautiful pink makeup bag (bonus)
  1. 0.13 oz blush in Mally's Glow, a peachy shade
  2. 0.09 oz eye shadow in Mally's Glow, brown with shimmer
  3. 0.12 oz High Shine Lipcolor in Mally's Glow, a warm pink shade
  4. 0.39 fl oz Volumizing Mascara in Black
  5. 0.04 oz Evercolor Starlight Liner in Midnight
I purchased my kit on the QVC site here.  
Mally Roncal also has her own site where she sells a large selection of her cosmetics at



❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER
FTC:  I purchased the Mally "Get the Look" 5 piece kit with my own money. 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! That eye shadow is amazing!! It really does look like you are wearing more than one color! So glad you were able to find a kit that you love 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job april! you look so gorgeous hun! :) the blush is also so pretty! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are beautiful april! love the look :] i always used to see mally on rachaelray, she's so awesome ;p and i always love her energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey april! Thanks for sharing this tutorial! :) I like the eyeshadow. It looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous and glowy! Thanks for the tutorial :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd want to buy it just for the cute makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @harrrleyyy Thank you! Mally is definitely so positive and energetic! I want to buy her whole collection of makeup, slowly and gradually though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vintage Makeup Definitely! The cute makeup bag is bonus, but the products are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so amazing in your video's April! Thanks for the tutorial!! So helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color of the blush, always beautiful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In a addition to Mally "Get the Look" 5 pieces which is an excellent kit, your video tutorial has added more quality and glamor to beauty. Kudos...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your blog! Comfort inspires me! Your blog very best content about fashion....I love..!
    annunci lavoro hostess

    ReplyDelete