Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How to make Pesto! Caprese Pesto Salad, simply dinner ideas!

Want a quick and easy dinner?  Here's my newest cooking video.  
In this video I will share with you friends how to make pesto, how to make caprese pasta salad and a simple easy healthy dinner idea! 
Thank you friends so much for watching! 



Dinner is served:


I used my Breville blender to make the pesto but a food processor works better.
Breville BBL600XL Ikon 750-Watt 51-Ounce Blender

I recommend using extra virgin olive oil:
Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 44-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 2)

I grilled the asparagus with my George Foreman grill.  This is a healthy way to cook your meats because the excess oil is removed into the pan. Justin my fiance' and I bought this when we first moved in together and we still enjoy cooking with our Foreman! :)
George Foreman GRP4 Next Grilleration 72 Square Inch White Removable Plate Grill

Next cooking video will be a how to crepe dessert from scratch! :) 

❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER

14 comments:

  1. I didn't know you cooked! Great video

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pesto! & so excited to try this out. Awesome video (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks delicious, my fiance loves pesto so i'm going to have to give this a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched your video..made me hungry! looks like some good recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupcake apron is so cute!! I really want to try this recipe. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! Definitely bookmarking this. :)

    <3 Irene
    Couture Petite
    Twitter: @CouturePetite

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable! This video is perfect for cooking noobs like myself :) Going to play this in front of me when I'm trying out this recipe next week...bookmarking your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kym I hope you and your fiance like it!

    ReplyDelete