that looks so delish!!! i need to learn how to make some. it doesn't look that hard but knowing me im going to do something wrong and it will turn out bad. :(
i eat crepes with cheese cause i don't like it with sugary things but i'm gonna definetely give this a chance.you decorated it so well that it's hard to resist:P
hmmmmm I've been craving something really sweet today and when I saw this my mouth drools! eheheh thank you so much for visitng my blog. New follower :) xxx
That looks sooo yummy. Totally craving for it now. Gonna make some for breakfast or maybe later for a midnight snack. =]
ReplyDeleteI also made crepes for breakfast today! wooohooo! stay pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a Filipina! :)
followed your blog :)
http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
that looks so delish!!! i need to learn how to make some. it doesn't look that hard but knowing me im going to do something wrong and it will turn out bad. :(
ReplyDeleteThis looks so yummy. copied down your recipe and can't wait to try it!
ReplyDeletei eat crepes with cheese cause i don't like it with sugary things but i'm gonna definetely give this a chance.you decorated it so well that it's hard to resist:P
ReplyDeleteDELISH<3 I love strawberry, banana, Nutella, and crepes! Great combo ; )
ReplyDeletehaha, I'm a true follower. I made this since I had all of the ingredients already! Thanks for posting this up! =)
ReplyDeletehmmmmm I've been craving something really sweet today and when I saw this my mouth drools! eheheh thank you so much for visitng my blog. New follower :) xxx
ReplyDelete