❤ Likes:
❤ This lipgloss glides on smoothly and has a very strong scent of Grape soda.
❤ I love the consistency of this gloss because it is not thick and sticky, but smooth.
❤ This is probably one of the strongest smelling glosses and I love it! I actually love the smell of grapes and this gloss comes in various other scents such as Cherryade, Strawberry Milk and Apricot. Aside from Korres lip butter in Jasmine my second favorite lip product scent has got to be anything that smells like strawberries.
❤ This gloss is not pigmented but provides an amazing shine.
❤ I find the gloss to be very moisturizing too!
❤ This lip gloss is great to apply on top of lipstick for added shine, moisture and scent!
Dislikes:
❤ There should be more flavors available. I'd love a caramel popcorn flavor, lol!
❤ Likes:
❤ This lipgloss is so unique, the applicator actually ROLLS on the lips.
❤This gloss has a pleasant fruity scent that I can't seem to describe, but it is a subtle scent. The shade I selected is #13 and called Rasberry Latte and I'm unsure if that's what this gloss smells like.
❤The consistency is fantastic, it glides on smooth and it is not sticky at all.
❤The gloss is pretty pigmented.
❤ There are 15 shades to select, great variety!
Dislikes:
None
❤ Etude House CodeB Dear Darling Ultra Firming Lips PK002 Lovely Pink
❤ Likes:
❤ This lipstick is very pigmented I was a bit overwhelmed with the color at first. I patted a bit on and spread the color with my finger. The color is even more intense applied completely.
❤ This lipstick is not drying and glides on smooth.
❤ Unlike some lipsticks I own this lip stick doesn't really have a scent that I can smell.
Dislikes:
❤ There are only 6 colors available. Personally I would like a larger selection of pinks.
❤ LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss #4 Candy Pink
❤ LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss #7 Soft Mauve
❤ Likes:
❤ Both glosses smell amazing! I can't pin point the scent, but it has this flower/fruity scent.
❤ These is a bit of shimmer in this glosses, but subtle, which I love.
❤The gloss glides on smoothly.
❤ This gloss is not thick and sticky.
❤These glosses are the most pigmented of all the glosses reviewed.
Dislikes:
None
❤ Etude House Miss Tangerine Soda Tint Cranberries
❤ Likes:
❤ This is a very long lasting pigmented product.
Pictured below I washed my hands and still the product is left on my skin:
Dislikes:
❤ This water oil gloss leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
❤ The gloss bleeds and it I had to clean up my lips many times with a cotton swab to take acceptable pictures.
❤There are only two shades available.
My overall favorites:
❤ LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss #7 Soft Mauve
Which was your favorite gloss/lipstick reviewed?
❤ YOUTUBE
❤ FACEBOOK
❤ BEAUTYLISH
❤ TWITTER
❤ BEAUTYLISH

Wow, Lovely Pink looks so bright and gorgeous! I love the packaging of the lipstick.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty colours. Perfect for spring :)
ReplyDeletehttp://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/
I'm liking the color LUCIDarling Gloss in #7 soft mauve. (: but lovely colors!
ReplyDeleteapril-- i love the juicy pop tube grape smoothie. its such a pretty color. i like that it has a lilac tint to it. looks great on you.
ReplyDeletep.s. i have been watching your videos and have been too lazy to comment. sorry! i love your crepe video! haha my bf was like...why are you watching that. are you planning to make me crepes. lol!
Thanks for the awesome review April! Now I know what to buy in Etude House when I go there. :)
ReplyDeleteStay pretty!
http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com
i have tons of lippies from the etude house and i pretty much agree with what you said about these lippies. thanks for the awesome review april! stay pretty! <3
ReplyDeletedey look nicee...
ReplyDeleteI love the cranberries one! :)
ReplyDeleteim tempted to buy some now! =P
ReplyDeleteI love the Etude House Lipstick in LOvely Pink. Very pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://jesroque.blogspot.com/
all of them are pretty. i like the dear darling roll roll gloss too.
ReplyDeleteThe lip colors are SO pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteThose are so glossy and gorgeous! Love your blog design. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog; I appreciate it tons!
ReplyDeleteMy personal favorite is Lovely Pink, although I definitely agree with you about preferring a wider selection. This color really looks stunning on you, though, and I believe does you the most justice :) The swatch is also the prettiest out of all of them. This was a great post, April! I'm a new follower of yours. Please check out my beauty blog, and follow me too if you're interested :) I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/
Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~
ReplyDeleteApril!!! i always watch u on YT!! and never follwed ur blog because i've jsut recently got into bloggers sooo now im like obssessed with it lol!!.....loving the lippiesss!! =]
ReplyDeleteAlx
I love all the colours! :) & they all sounds brilliant, especially becuase most of them have no dislikes :)
ReplyDeleteDay By Diva
Day By Diva
@Susalie Thanks for reading! :)
ReplyDelete@Beauty Writer Definitely! :)
ReplyDelete@Tiffo That's my fav color as well. :)
ReplyDelete@PingThank you so much Ping! :)
ReplyDelete@makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! Thank you! Lucky you get to shop their store! :)
ReplyDelete@sugar sugar Thank you! Wow, we agree, then they must be great!
ReplyDelete@bhumika Thank you!
ReplyDelete@Hessed Joy Really? That one taste pretty bad.
ReplyDelete@Kim's Vanity Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete@ThisIsAlxI was the same way. Didn't get into blog until a year after I made YT videos. Hehehe!
ReplyDelete@--Sanam-- These are definitely amazing lip products. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lovely April, i just wanted to say that the soda tint is not a lipgloss.. it needs to be used very lightly.. kinda like benetint from benefit.. hahah i did the same thing when i got my soda tint. it looks great if you use it lightly ;)
ReplyDeleteMuch Love :)
xoxo
I love your Gloss and your makeup!
ReplyDeleteI follow U!
and If you want visit my blog too and follow me back!
Kisses from México!
http://modacapitalblog.com
Hair Extensions 100% remy human hair clip in hair extensions.
ReplyDelete